Your own craft beer brewery!
DigiBrew® is a self contained computer controlled semi sealed automatic craft beer brewery system. Its unique features specifically designed for the Brewpub market are:
Big Brewery Features
- Bespoke Hexagonal single firkin size brewing kettle – unparalleled performance for extracting all of the wonderful malt flavours we love in our beer, whilst also performing a super efficient rolling boil
- Bespoke hexagonal dual heating elements – eight sided rolling boil technology
- Computer based control system with Smartphone viewer compatibility – simple user interface which notifies the user of each beer brewing stage and process
- Sealed measured ingredients from our supplier – just malt, hops and yeast. Our DigiBrew® users have full control over body, bitterness, flavour and aroma of their beer. You can find our ingredients in every brewery from Penzance to Perth.
- Sophisticated wort cooling system- takes your brew from boil to fermentation temperature automatically whilst extracting maximum hop aroma into your beer.
- Industry standard wort brewery pump – no moving parts or shafts to harbor unwanted proteins or infections
Craft Beer Brewing Equipment
- Automatic sump- catches all sediment (trub) from the boil and pumps it down the drain. This system virtually eliminates blockages from protein build up or hop fragments.
- Computer controlled condensing box duct – removes all flourine and chlorine from your water supply and also has the added effect of limiting steam emissions whilst reducing fobbing.
- No waste – The only waste is water, cooked hops (easily composted) and recyclable cardboard/ plastic.
- Full on site training – (available). We can instruct and advise you every step of the way until you have beers on your bar which your customers will love. Dispense from cask, craft keg, Key Keg or bottles we can help you every step of the way.
- Innovative upgrade to traditional Casks which turns any Emmerald Cask into a fully functioning Craft Keg for carbonated Craft Keg Beers (this conversion is unique to Craftmaster and only costs £20.00+vat/cask fitted.Emmerald Cask Website
- Brewery Support - Our seasoned brewing experts are on hand to advise you with any brewing related questions for as long as you need us after installation making sure you get the maximum benefit from your craft beer brewing equipment.
- Cask Beers produced for less than £0.49/pint duty paid. Craft Keg Beers produced for less than £0.65/pint.
- Tailored Financial Packages - We have a financial solution to fit your needs from £51.58 + VAT/week*
*terms and conditions apply, subject to status