Our own brewery!
DigiBrew® is a self contained computer controlled semi sealed automatic brewery system. Its unique features specifically designed for the Brewpub market are:
Big Brewery Features
- Bespoke Hexagonal single firkin size brewing kettle – unparalleled performance for extracting all of the wonderful malt flavours we love in our beer, whilst also performing a super efficient rolling boil
- Bespoke hexagonal dual heating elements – eight sided rolling boil technology
- Computer based control system with Smartphone viewer compatibility – simple user interface which notifies the user of each beer brewing stage and process
- Sealed measured ingredients from our supplier – just malt, hops and yeast. Our DigiBrew® users have full control over body, bitterness, flavour and aroma of their beer. You can find our ingredients in every brewery from Penzance to Perth.
- Sophisticated wort cooling system- takes your brew from boil to fermentation temperature automatically whilst extracting maximum hop aroma into your beer.
- Industry standard wort brewery pump – no moving parts or shafts to harbor unwanted proteins or infections
Big Brewery Beer
- Automatic sump- catches all sediment (trub) from the boil and pumps it down the drain. This system virtually eliminates blockages from protein build up or hop fragments.
- Computer controlled condensing box duct – removes all flourine and chlorine from your water supply and also has the added effect of limiting steam emissions whilst reducing fobbing.
- No waste – The only waste is water, cooked hops (easily composted) and recyclable cardboard/ plastic.
- Full on site training – (included). We instruct and advise you every step of the way until you have beers on your bar which your customers will love.
- Brewery Support - Our seasoned brewing experts are on hand to advise you with any brewing related questions for a full six months after installation.
- Tailored Financial Packages - We have a financial solution to fit your needs from £77.92 + VAT/week*
*terms and conditions apply, subject to status